We’re a pretty low tech family, so I held out for a loooong time before giving in to buying a gaming console for our household. Finally, after tons of research about safe gaming for kids and available games, I settled on a Nintendo WiiU and we’ve been enjoying it ever since.
GameStop’s trade-in policies and the huge bins of pre-owned games have been really useful in helping us build up our game collection–I love being able to sell back games that aren’t a hit (you never really know until you take them home!)
As Hanukkah is halfway over and Christmas is just a few short days away, it’s good to know how many last minute deals GameStop has for all of us procrastinators.
- Just a sneak peek at what’s available:
- Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS: $39.99
- · WWE 2K15 for Xbox 360 and PlayStation 4: $59.99
- · Grand Theft Auto V for PlayStation 4: $59.99
- · Family fave, Disney INFINITY Marvel Super Heroes 2.0 Edition Starter Pack: $54.99 (reg. $74.99)
- · Go next-gen with an Xbox One Limited Edition Call of Duty Advanced Warfare Bundle: $449.99 (reg. $499.99)
- · Upgrade-worthy, PlayStation TV System Bundle: $99.99 (reg. $139.99)
You can also easily find gifting guides, other holiday recommendations and the latest store information at GameStop’s Holiday Hub.
To help you out with your last minute shopping, I’m giving away a $50 GameStop gift card to one lucky reader.